Tuesday 8 June 2010

Tackling the Studio virginity pt the second


Once I'd stopped the brain racing towards jello-like consistency, and getting pretty pleased with my results, I recalled an idea I'd had to do as and when.

Former Buffy/Angel star Charisma Carpenter did Maxim magazine a few years before she did Playboy. In my opinion, the Maxim shoot was faaaaarrrr better than Hef's mag shoot. Anyway, one of those shots that seemed to get reposted in a Carpenter post in these online image boards is of dear Charisma on her front in fishnets.. as seen above :) I gave Katie a brief description, but sadly, no fishnets, but she'd see what she had.

As things turned out, the alternative worked out better! hahaha!



Working within the limits of the situation, we got another great, IMO, set of shots. Ok so there was the odd problem with flash stand legs, and if I moved too far to either side, I'd lose the background sheet.


















So I got 'bored' of her writhing around on the floor. I got a few in the same outfit, but on her feet.



More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment